- Our website visitors, partners, and clients;
- Only information collected through our website and not to information collected offline.
2. DATA COLLECTION
Information needed to tailor and improve TCS Website user experience
We may collect personal information about you when you use or access our website.
While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your usage of the TCS website to tailor the online experience for you. Information related to your device ID such as device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address, standard web log and page interaction information is collected.
We may also use 'cookies' on the Website that help us improve your online experiences by storing your preferences and personal information. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone, or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser, but the Website may not work as intended for you if you do so.
By making use of the Website, you agree that we can place cookies on your devices and accessing or making use of them when you visit the Website or otherwise in the conduct of our business.
What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information of website visitors when they register on our site, respond to s survey or fill out a form.
For website visitors, we may collect personal information including but not limited to:
- Full Name
- Company information
- Phone Number
- Details of the services, products and goods we have provided you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those services, products and goods and respond to your enquiries.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To contact you
- To conduct our business or provide you with services or products requested by you
- To enable you to access and use the Website
- To operate, protect, improve, or optimise: our website, our business, our user experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing
- To send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts
- To send you information requested by you
- To send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners or associates that we think you may find interesting
- To administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners or Associates
- To verify information for accuracy or completeness (including by way of verification with third parties)
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any our customers or you, and enforce our agreements with you or any third parties
- To manage our relationship with you, including providing you with updates about your travel arrangements, responding to your enquiries, completing reservations, dealing with complaints, contacting your nominated emergency contact in the event of an emergency
We may also disclose your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about you. This third party may combine that information to enable them and us to develop anonymised consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalise your experience and enhance the products and services that you receive.
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services and products. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail, or other forms of communication. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out on the Website.
- Our employees, associates, and related persons
- Third-party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our website or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you)
- Professional advisers or consultants, dealers, and agents
- Web hosting providers and IT systems administrators
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition
- Anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred
- Specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us
- Other persons from government agencies, regulatory bodies, and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised, or permitted by law
We will only disclose your personal information to overseas recipients where:
- It is necessary to complete the transaction or dealing that you entered.
- You provide us with your personal information for the purposes of booking services on your behalf or on behalf of another person.
We may disclose your information to legal authorities if we are required to do so by law or if necessary, to protect us from harm for the purpose of but not limited to:
- To fulfil our legal obligations
- To respond to valid request from legal authorities
For tax purposes, where we are legally required by applicable law, we may disclose information, including but not limited to transactions and bookings, to the applicable tax authority.
How do we protect your information?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company (that was not explained above) for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
Furthermore, we do not sell anything online, therefore there is no credit card information required when interacting on our website.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure.
However, we cannot guarantee the total security of your personal information against all cyber adversaries. You acknowledge that in no event will TCS assume liability for any damage resulting from unauthorised access, modification, and removal of personal information in our website.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and to the extent permitted by law, you expressly release us from and against, any liability or loss incurred or suffered by you relating to or caused by any breach of the security that we have in place to protect your personal information.
6. DISCLAIMERS & INDEMNIFICATION
TCS reserves the right to make modifications to the website contents without prior notice. We strive to provide the information on the website as timely and accurately as possible. TCS makes no promises or guarantees about the integrity and detail level of this site’s content. We will not be held liable for errors and omissions in the contents of this site and any other damages resulted from the use of this website.
Under no circumstance should TCS, its employees, suppliers and service providers assume liability for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of, or inability to use, TCS, by our partners, their clients or cyber threat actors.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and of reasonable efforts, users of TCS website shall fully indemnify, hold harmless and defend TCS (including TCS website & system, our affiliates, and our personnel) from and against all claims, demands, actions, suits, damages, liabilities, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees), whether or not involving a third party claim, which stem from or associate with:
- Your misuse of TCS website
- Your failure, or our failure at your direction, to accurately report, collect or withhold taxes
- Your breach of any laws, regulations, or third-party rights
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
+61 8 7082 5200
Request a Quote
Please select the job role and years of experience below that you would like a quote for.